Translate

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Buenas dias from Costa Rica my friends.

Well it has been quite a while since my last post. I have been really wondering if I should be blogging or not. There are so many blogs out there regarding woodworking that I don't really know if mine is needed or not. So I took a break from writing and just focused on my main job here in Costa Rica which is mission work. I haven't stopped woodworking though but just wasn't motivated to write about it in a blog, though I have posted the projects on the Facebook group, Unplugged Woodworkers. Recently though I have been spending more time focusing on the unplugged aspect of woodworking and of lately have had the urge to once again revisit my blog. Unfortunately, I will be heading back to the states for a year of furlough as I report to my supporting churches on the work here in Costa Rica. Once we raise enough additional support we will return for another 5 year term. While I am back in the states though I hope to keep doing small unplugged projects along with visiting different unplugged woodworkers, which I hope to post about here. I hope all those who have viewed this blog over the past year have enjoyed the posts about the essentials oils carrying case and hopefully there will be more posts coming.

So take care, and God bless to all
Mark Hynek

No comments:

Post a Comment